- The illustration of terroirimpact
- Single estate, single harvest(2003)
- On selected plots and villages (Ambleville) of Grande Champagne
- Limited Edition of 1 cask of 450numbered bottles, aged 12 years.
- Selected by Wai Shing & HINE cellermaster Eric FORGET to celebrate theGolden Jubilee of Wai Shing Wine & Spirits (Since 1968).
Single casks magnify the identity of someof the most distinctive plots of the Grande Champagne. Each cask has adifferent expression.
Amber. Nose tutti fruti, fruit jam, stewed yellow fruits,powerful but with good freshness, rich attack, supple then good vivacity.Slight fruit sweetness (mouth reminder). Nice balance and long finish - woodenspices.
Labels all indicate harvest date, distillation date, village of origin, lot number, cask number, age and bottling date.