• Grapevine: Moscato bianco di Canelli 100%
• Grape Harvest: manual
• Vinification: Grapes are picked generally between the 2nd and the 3rd week of September. Once received in the winery they are destemmed and pressed in order to obtain a must very fine and full of primary aromatic compounds. The fermentation take place in autoclaves made of steel where the temperature and pressure are controlled. it is precisely in this process that the wine naturally acquires its sparkling character. Before the bottling a microfiltration is made in order to make the wine bright and stable over the time.
• Colour: straw-yellow whit gold reflections
• Perfume: characteristic of Moscato: acacian honey, syrupy peach, grapefruit and lemon, elder flowers and wisteria, sage.
• Taste: sweet and sapid, acidity breaks and refreshes the characteristic sweetness in the mouth. Long and harmonic final.
Service and food pairings:
We recommend to drink it cold, at a temperature of 5-7°C. our Moscato d’Asti goes well with every dessert. Typical match is with a hazelnuts cake or with fruit-based desserts. A suggestion is that to try is with cheese.