Please note that your use of www.waishingwine.com.hk (thereafter “the company”, “we”, “our”,”us”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not access or use our site or any information or materials contained on our site. Your use of Topsy.com.hk shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below. The Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time with or without notice to you. Your continual use of our site indicates acceptance of any modifications to the terms and conditions.
By using our site, you agree not to:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Frame or link to our site unless written consent is obtained from us.
Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
We do not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site, you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 18. It is your responsibilities to ensure that any alcoholic beverage delivered based on address information provided by you will not be consumed by anyone under the age of 18. If you do not agree with these conditions of use, please do not use this site. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 18, we may prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.
You must create an account prior to any purchase. Users are required to provide us accurate and up to date information. It is your responsibilities to protect your username and password. You are expected to keep your username and password only to yourself and not share with anyone else. We will treat all successful login as login attempt by you. We reserve the rights to refuse registration of any user and to terminate registration of any existing user.
We do not accept any form of refund or return, unless otherwise stated elsewhere in this Terms and Conditions page.
All prices shown on our website are quoted in HKD
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- When we are out of stock on a particular item you ordered, we will either refund the payment amount on items that are unavailable or replace it with another item of equal value.
- Customers are responsible to check all goods upon arrival and provide signature on the delivery note. The signed delivery note, instead of the invoice sent electronically right after the online purchase, will serve as conclusive evidence of the purchase. No claim will be accepted afterwards.
- For detailed delivery related information, please see our “Delivery” page. By placing an order with us, you authorize us to assume that you have read and agreed with all conditions stated on the delivery page.
- We reserve the rights to refuse purchases by any customer at any time. In such cases, we will refund in full purchase amount, if the amount has already been paid.
We are committed to protect the privacy of customers information. We will not sell, exchange or lease out theinformation of the customers (including name, email address, mail address, telephone number, credit card details and transaction records) to any third party.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final.